2013 Komen Atlanta Race for the Cure
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2013 Komen Atlanta Race for the Cure! We appreciate you helping us Run Breast Cancer Out of Town! To view photos from the event, visit www.backprint.com/view_event.asp?PID=bp%1ErBv&EVENTID=114749
2013-2014 Komen Atlanta Grantees
Komen Atlanta is proud to grant $1.9 million to 19 breast health programs located in our 13-county service area beginning April 1, 2013. The Komen Atlanta service area includes Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton and Rockdale counties, covering approximately 47 percent of the state of Georgia and serving more than 4.5 million people. Below is a list of our 2013-2014 grantee organizations.
to learn more about each program.
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Boat People SOS
- Center for Black Women's Wellness
- Clayton County Board of Health
- Cobb and Douglas County Public Health Department
- DeKalb Medical Foundation
- East Metro Health District
- Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness
- Grady Health Foundation
- Lighthouse Lymphedema Network
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- St. Joseph's Mercy Care Services
- Southern Regional Medical Center: Women's Center at Spivey Station
- The Good Samaritan Health Center, Inc.
- TurningPoint Women's Healthcare
- WellStar Foundation
- YWCA of Greater Atlanta
Board of Directors Log In